Safe, Sustainable, No-Sound Mowing With a High Level of Service
If you have a lawn on your commercial property, you know what this season means: constant attention to grass growth and regular visits from your lawn mowing team. While this approach has worked for decades, it has its drawbacks, including the risk of cutting the grass too short and other human errors, additional people on your property, the possibility of canceled visits and schedule changes, high mower noise levels, and the cost of manual labor.
With today's technology, there are other options. Instead of mowing when it's wet to meet schedules, marking up the lawn, running the risk of flying debris, mowing tall grass and leaving large clippings, and interrupting your work day with loud noises and a team of mowers, the Automower keeps it safe, sustainable, quiet, and efficient.
At Reinhart Landscaping & Snow, we're proud to stay on the leading edge of technology and innovation, and that includes commercial autonomous mowing for business owners and property managers in Bloomington, Illinois, and all of Central Illinois. Automowers are programmed to cut your grass in a precisely designated area, at a precise height, and at specific times, navigating complex terrain and conditions.
Because of the built-in safety features, there is no risk of the mower throwing debris that could damage your property or hurt a passerby. With three razor-like carbon steel blades, the mower provides a clean cut, and the tiny clippings are recycled into your lawn—so no cleanup is required. When the project is done, the mower returns itself to a solar-powered charging station.
For more than four decades, Bloomington, Illinois area business owners have trusted us to be good stewards of their properties. With honest pricing, clear communication, and the utmost professionalism, Reinhart Landscaping & Snow maintains high standards for safety and quality when it comes to commercial autonomous mowing as well as landscape design and installation, full-service maintenance, and snow removal. Fill out our contact form today to learn more about the benefits of autonomous mowing and how it can help you save money, enhance your eco-friendly profile, and maintain a beautiful, healthy lawn in Bloomington.
We're Known for Innovative Solutions and Friendly Service
At Reinhart Landscaping & Snow, we've worked hard over the last four decades (and counting!) to establish ourselves as trustworthy advocates for you and your property. We're proud of the partnerships we've built in this community, and nothing makes us happier than knowing how much our clients love their landscapes.
Why Your Commercial Property Needs Autonomous Mowing
Commercial autonomous mowing offers a number of advantages over traditional mowing:
- Automowers are designed with collision sensors to prevent property damage or physical harm. The central placement of the cutting disc ensures a wide space between the blades and the mower's body, and the blades instantly stop and retract inward if the mower is lifted or encounters an object.
- Since the blades are tiny and revolve at a very slow RPM there is no longer a danger of thrown objects. No more broken windows, damaged vehicles, or potential danger to people.
- Automowers can be programmed to work at specific times and zones, ensuring they operate only when it's safe. All models are also equipped with smartphone integration, allowing you to control and monitor the device remotely, which adds an extra layer of safety.
- Battery-powered mowers combined with a solar station can operate completely off-grid. The Automower Solar Charger (320W panel, 100Ah Lithium battery) showcases the company's and customers’ environmental dedication.
- Automowers use less energy compared to gas mowers. They run on battery power and consume a fraction of the energy used by their gas counterparts.
- Electric auto mowers require much less maintenance than gas mowers. They don't require fuel, oil changes, belts, large blades, air filter replacements, or spark plugs. This dramatically reduces the overall environmental impact of these maintenance activities and associated waste.
- With its unique cutting system, Automower operates at a noise level of 50-60 decibels, making it quieter than an average conversation. This minimizes noise disturbance for occupants and visitors of commercial properties.
- The low noise levels of autonomous mowers allow them to operate during regular business hours or after-hours without causing disruptions. This enables efficient maintenance of commercial properties without interfering with the business’s daily operations.
- When additional services are required, like trimming, edging, and blowing, battery-powered handheld equipment keeps the noise to an absolute minimum.
High Level of Service
- Its three razor-like carbon steel blades provide a clean cut, and the tiny clippings are recycled into the turf daily as a natural fertilizer, resulting in a healthier-looking lawn.
- Autonomous mowers can work continuously without breaking or resting, enhancing overall property appearance. They can provide faster, continuous, more efficient service for commercial properties than conventional mowing.
- Automowers height can be adjusted remotely per unit or site-wide in millimeter increments.
- Battery-powered autonomous mowers can be programmed to follow precise patterns, routes, and schedules, ensuring consistent and reliable performance. They can navigate complex terrains and adapt to various conditions, delivering a high-quality and uniform cut.
- Remote monitoring capabilities allow operators to track their performance, battery levels, and maintenance needs. This helps in proactive maintenance planning and timely servicing, ensuring optimal performance and minimizing downtime. Future units will also incorporate cameras and can be teleoperated.
- The Automower adjusts its schedule based on lawn growth, optimizing mowing, and weather conditions.
Fill out our contact form to get started with autonomous mowing.
Automowing Keeps Lawns Green, Healthy, and at the Ideal Height
Many of the properties in our portfolio benefit from automowing. The Automower uses exceptionally sharp blades for a clean, precise cut, and it operates more frequently than you would use a traditional mower, which keeps the grass at an ideal height. Browse these photos to see what Automowing and our other landscaping services can do for your property.
A Tech-Forward Approach With Clear Expectations and a Sense of Urgency for the Completion of Your Project
After more than 40 years of experience in Champaign, Illinois, you could say we've perfected our landscaping process. With each step, we strive to keep you informed, listen to your wants and needs, and work with professionalism and a sense of urgency to complete your project on time. This is what to expect with Reinhart Landscaping & Snow:
Get in Touch
Call us at (309) 821-1711 or fill out our online Request for Proposal. If you submit that form by 3:00pm, a dedicated account manager will respond the same day. If you submit it after 3:00, you'll hear from us the next morning before 10:00.
Initial Phone Call
Reinhart Landscaping & Snow specializes in landscape maintenance, installation, and commercial snow removal. On your Initial Phone call, we'll discuss your goals and match you with the appropriate Account Manager on the Reinhart team, or recommend another service provider if we're unable to assist you.
On-Site Discovery Meeting and Site Walkthrough
An account manager will visit your property to discuss the scope of the project and create a detailed map of your property. As your landscaping partner, we'll offer professional advice to help you maximize your budget and understand what's possible. We'll discuss your budget, review the map to make sure all areas are accounted for, and learn more about the vision you have for your outdoor space.
Custom Program Creation
Based on your map and the scope of the project determined during the discovery meeting, we'll create a detailed proposal for you to consider. You'll receive a rough budget outline for the landscape enhancements we discussed.
The Reinhart Custom Proposal Meeting
You'll have the opportunity to review the agreement and discuss the estimate with us before you make a decision. After you sign, we'll discuss scheduling. The timing of the project start depends upon the timing of the contract signing, but we'll give you an estimated timeline so you know what to expect.
Our highly-trained crew will show up on time, work efficiently, and demonstrate the utmost respect for your property. As a technology company that happens to be in the landscaping industry, we've invested heavily in eco-friendly solutions, including battery-operated string trimmers, employee safety monitoring, and paper-free contracts and communications.
Continuous Quality Audits of Property
The project may be finished, but we're not. We'll continue to check in and make sure your property maintains our standards for tidiness, safety, and functionality. Contact us any time to schedule an additional service.
Our Comprehensive Residential and Commercial Property Care Services
Reinhart Landscaping & Snow specializes in commercial snow removal and grounds maintenance and commercial and residential landscape design and installation. We use the latest technology to ensure a streamlined experience and precise landscaping results, with a commitment to honest pricing, eco-friendly practices and solutions, and safety. Take a closer look at what we can do for you in the Bloomington area:
High-End Residential Landscaping
We take on select residential landscape design-build projects, specializing in ponds, patios, pergolas, fire pits, seating walls, retaining walls, and more. Visit our Residential Landscaping page to learn more.
Commercial Autonomous Mowing is Changing the Game in Bloomington, IL, and These Area Communities
Bloomington is our home, but we serve a variety of commercial and select residential properties in these communities and the surrounding areas:
- Bloomington, Illinois
- Normal, Illinois
- Peoria, Illinois
- Champaign, Illinois
- Pontiac, Illinois
- Clinton, Illinois
- Lincoln, Illinois
- Decatur, Illinois
Visit our Service Area page to learn more about the work we do throughout the region.
An Exciting Career With Room to Advance and Competitive Pay
We're always on the lookout for passionate landscaping professionals with a strong work ethic. We offer competitive pay, career growth opportunities, top-of-the-line tools and technology, and a supportive work environment. Visit our Careers page and apply today.
Enhance Your Commercial Property Maintenance Plan Today
Your commercial property is your company's first impression. Make a good first impression with a precisely mowed lawn and the technology of autonomous mowing. Reinhart Landscaping & Snow is your partner for commercial autonomous mowing in Bloomington, IL, and nearby communities. Fill out our contact form to get started.